Friday, September 6, 2013

Moisturizer, Moisturize, Moisture



This can not be said enough! African American hair can reach a level of dryness that can be very discouraging in being natural. Although natural hair tends to work best for AA women, female children, one can see it as a daunting task.

While I am working on my E-book so that AA hair can be understood and  more manageable for people, I will also be including some of my own experiences with my hair type and other hair types as well. Here is 1 more tip to go along with several tips, that I have given, as a sneak peek in  E-book:


MTS: to moisturize the hair first with a choice conditioner then shampoo

Your natural hair will love this method of moisturizing because AA hair tends to at times become very dehydrated because of the curl pattern. The tighter the curl pattern the more arid ones tresses can become. One reason for this is that your natural hair oil which secretes from the sebaceous glands is not able to lubricate the entire hair shaft because of the curl pattern. Your natural hair oil needs to go from the scalp to the ends of your hair shaft and a tighter natural curl pattern prevents this natural process.

Have nothing to fear!

I will guide you, through my E-book, on what methods will work best for your hair and help you with alternative ways to put moisture back into your hair.


Okay, that will be all for today, peace and hair grease lol!

(feel free to share my post)

Also join my group: Facebook/About Marilyn Makeeba


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.